Re: [Linux-aus] please delete me from the list

On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 20:53, wiley@cyber.net.au wrote:
> Please delete me from the list.
> Below is a sample of what stuff I am reading!   None of this will do
> Linux any good.

(you should be able to find the info for unsubscribing through the link
at the bottom of each mail you receive)

but,
don't let the attitudes of only a few get you down - it affects us all
at some point - but like others, I think that there is some use to the
list, and some good discussions.

In the end, it's up to you - and I'd be happy to hear any specific
comments (in public, or private) you have about how the list is run.
--
Stewart Smith (stewart@linux.org.au)
Vice President, Linux Australia