Re: [Linux-aus] State representation on the board

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 22:02, Anthony Towns wrote:
> *shrug* How much involvement and input in Linux Australia has there
> been from Queensland this year. How about WA? Do you really think the
> difference is best explained by claiming everyone in Queensland is
> uninterested, incompetent or lazy?

I tend to think of it as a Work-In-Progress - we're still finding our
feet properly and although there's been a huge increase in energy this
year, not everything has gone perfectly. Given another year or two,
things will be much better.

Hopefully increasing the qld input and involvement,
--
Stewart Smith (stewart@linux.org.au)
Vice President, Linux Australia