[Linux-aus] Linux (LPI) Training

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sat Jan 31 03:40:01 UTC 2004

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Paul Bryan wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 09:18:45PM +1100, Rasjid Wilcox wrote:
> > So does anyone have any experience with any of the above, or can make other
> > suggestions?  I don't really want to go on a RHCE course, since at this point
> IBM has some good stuff here:
>
> http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/views/linux/tutorials.jsp
> In amongst it all, there is a bunch of links to LPI certification tutorials.

Bear in mind that the objectives have been reordered and modified in the
last year, and these tutorials now no longer map to the exams properly.
You'll need to sit down with the objectives of each exam to make sure you
study the right stuff...

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,