[Linux-aus] The AFR has an excellent article on OS.

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Fri Jan 30 11:54:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 01:15:44PM +1100, Brent Wallis (IS) wrote:
> Grab a copy of todays AFR!
> They have an excellent, long article on FOSS written for a business audience.
> Can't find a copy online anywhere, but maybe someone else can?

Could be:

] The recipe for Coca-Cola is one of the most closely guarded secrets
] in the world. Yet a small Canadian software firm has sold 150,000 cans
] of a rival fizzy cola, which tastes very like Coke, and has made the
] recipe public. The firm behind the drink, Opencola, makes software,
] not drinks. It used the drink (and its open recipe) as a metaphor for
] the most important trend in software today.

 -- http://newsstore.f2.com.au/apps/viewDocument.ac?docID=AFR04012942193T1AA4M

?

Free registration required.

Cheers,