[Linux-aus] Organizing an Australian Open Source Roadshow?

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Thu Jan 29 14:09:45 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 12:16, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> How about doing another Linux Australia/AUUG cooperation?  We've been
> discussing road shows too, and I think that the Open Source in
> Government Conference shows that we can do good things together.

This is probably a great opportunity for LA and AUUG to work together,
along with industry for the greater good of the community (ours, the
general one and all that nice fuzzy stuff).

What we really need, is to get industry people interested - so i guess
it's time to start floating the idea to those we know in linux related
industry.

--
Stewart Smith <stewart at linux.org.au>
Linux Australia Inc