[Linux-aus] Organizing an Australian Open Source Roadshow?

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Thu Jan 29 14:04:01 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 15:08, Anthony Towns wrote:
> FWIW, I think LA's goal is (and should be) to be able to do both things;
> I think LA would be a great success if it was acting both as the financial
> umbrella for l.c.a each year and was promoting a purely PHB-oriented
> Linux tradeshow (or roadshow).

And like lca, it would be great if the tradeshow thing was a matter of
delegation - i.e. a committed group did all the work, with LA providing
encouragement. It should be the kind of thing where financial backing
would be from the participants (the businesses).

So - volunteers?
--
Stewart Smith <stewart at linux.org.au>
Linux Australia Inc