[Linux-aus] LCA2006

Michael Emery michael at wantadotcom.net
Thu Jan 22 19:08:01 UTC 2004

Hello Ben,

BJ> Michael Still wrote:

>> The average temperature range for during the day in Canberra in April
>> is mid teens to low twenties. It's nice. Of an evening it can get down
>> to 6 or so degrees...
>>
>> Mikal
>>

BJ> *shivers*... thats cold.  The organisers will have to replace a
BJ> conference t-shirt with a conference jumper/jacket if thats what the
BJ> temperatures are going to be like.  You can't honestly tell me that
BJ> anyone walks around in shorts and shirts in that weather??

BJ> / Ben

I do, but then I am from Tasmania.. though something I noticed when I
got home from LCA was that it was actually hotter here in Hobart then
it was in Adelaide.. we do sometimes get rather warm during January..
and I had already thought that I should probably do jumpers or
something rather then tshirts for Hobart.

Michael

Michael Emery
Internet Junkie
Email: michael at wantadotcom.net