[Linux-aus] LCA2006

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Thu Jan 22 18:57:01 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 09:33:59PM +1100, Michael Still wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Ben Jensz wrote:
>
> > Personally I don't like the decision to have LCA2005 in Canberra in
> > April, when its probably going to be fairly chilly(?).  The only time
> > you could have it in Tasmania would have to be in summer IMHO though.
>
> The average temperature range for during the day in Canberra in April is
> mid teens to low twenties. It's nice. Of an evening it can get down to 6
> or so degrees...

So one hopes that lots of warm, spaces are setup for the night time
venues after the days activies..

ahh..that lovely hot cherry wine in Germany.. now that kept the cold away :)
standing ankle deep in snow, drinking out of steaming mugs..

Sounds like a perfect way to round up the day.. forget the coffee LCA2005 :)

Kim
--
http://www.linmagau.org