[Linux-aus] LCA2006 (was: Broome 2006) (should be NT)

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Thu Jan 22 18:04:01 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 08:23:35PM +1100, Stewart Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 16:58, Michael Emery wrote:
> > I'd definitely say Hobart for 2006 in fact I've even started organising
> > it, Hobart and Tasmania in general have a lot to offer and I'm going
> > to do my best to make sure we offer it.
>
> I will watch with close interest - the decision for 06 won't be easy if
> all these groups are equally enthusiastic :)

I vote for NT. already .. Darlug did an excellent job with their own
little local endeavour some months ago..

http://articles.linmagau.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=283
by all accounts a smashing success :)

Also the Darlug guys/gals and the ASlug folks are one of the few LUGS who link
sites together and seem to support each other greatly :).. perhaps a joint endeavour
by the Top End is in order..
(NB.. Darlug guys please bounce this to the AS folks.. :)

Rock on NT :)