[Linux-aus] Thanks to IBM!

Christopher Yeoh cyeoh at samba.org
Mon Jan 19 10:41:02 UTC 2004

At 2004/1/19 12:05+1030  Geoffrey D. Bennett writes:
> I'd just like to personally and publically thank:
>
> - IBM for sponsoring the HackFest so generously!
>
> - the HackFest judges Chris Yeoh and Anton Blanchard for coming up
>   with such a cool idea for a competition and for all their work on
>   judging and running it.

I'd also like to publically thank Jeremy Kerr who bootstrapped the
tetribot code. Even though he was unable to make it to Adelaide, he
was still helping with infrastructure coding before and during the
period of the conference.

Thanks to all those who entered - there was a good field of entries
with some really nice bots. I can see some *really* good tetrinet bots
coming out in the near future :-)

Chris
cyeoh at samba.org