[Linux-aus] LCA2004 happenings :)

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Mon Jan 12 22:37:01 UTC 2004

http://www.flamingspork.com/blog/

i've got a lca category now :)

and i link to photo galleries for each day - which will, soon, i really
hope - include some cool night shots of Adelaide (hey, i didn't drag my
tripod here for nothing).

i may make no sense on the blog, two days in adelaide (was here most of
sunday), both times blogging *after* getting back from the pub. I'm sure
it will be interesting to read later, when i try to work out *what on
earth* i was talking about.

"rock on" to the organisers - this is sooooo cool.