[Linux-aus] vision for LA: pleasing everyone?

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Sat Jan 10 21:23:02 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 12:43, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Hrm, still not seeing anything about lunchtime on Friday. Sure we're
> not talking about lunchtime on Saturday?

There's a lunch meeting going on with a bunch of people from another
org, and it'd be good to have people there from both cttes (2003 and
2004) so that the new people learn a bit about us, and what could happen
in the future.
--
Stewart Smith (stewart at linux.org.au)
Vice President, Linux Australia