[Linux-aus] Writing a tool to help with a specific procedural task [was Re: [LACTTE] Mintues 6 Jan]

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sat Jan 10 17:32:42 UTC 2004

<quote who="Andrew Cowie">

> If only I could find someone to *fund* such development. <sigh>

Pfft. :-)

So, this actually sounds pretty cool, and tickled all of my minutes writing
funny bones... Perhaps the alignment of GNOME stars next week would produce
something appropriate. Lord knows we write enough minutes. Ahem. Anyway, so,
the lead developer of PyGTK/gnome-python - Mister James Henstridge - will be
there, doing a talk on thus stuff at GNOME.conf.au no less.

Man, talk about the enterprise desktop.

- Jeff

  "A 'lame' server is a server that is SUPPOSED to be authoritative, but,
      when asked, says: 'Me? I know nothing, I'm from Madrid!'" - Ralf
                                Hildebrandt