[Linux-aus] State representation on the board

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Fri Jan 9 10:10:02 UTC 2004

<quote who="Leon Brooks">

> > I'm actually setting up an Australian FOSS hackers and contributors
> > planet site for LA, yes. :-)
>
> planet.linux.org.au is available. (-:

Was hoping to get it going during LCA -> I have an account on digital where
I can host it, but someone will need to do the apache foo for me. I'll see
you there, anyway. ;-)

- Jeff

   "I love 2001. Especially the beginning with the proto-humans screaming
    at each other and beating each other to death with rocks and bones.
      That very neatly encapsulates my whole concept of interpersonal
                     relationships." - Branden Robinson