[Linux-aus] Nomination for OCM

Robi Karp robi at fluffyspider.com.au
Thu Jan 8 14:42:02 UTC 2004

Hi all again,

If it turns out I am not elected President I would like to self
nominate for OCM.

My reasoning is pretty much the same as for President nomination
(email attached).

I believe that I have a lot to offer Linux Australia by way of my
experience as a Linux developer and running a Linux development
business.

- Robi Karp

--
Fluffy Spider Technologies        Linux / Unix / Wireless / Real Time
http://www.fluffyspider.com.au/   Embedded / Telecomms & IN