[Linux-aus] Nomination

Michael Hockey mqh at miju.com.au
Thu Jan 8 14:32:01 UTC 2004

If there is still a need for a member/person from Qld, I will
put myself forward.

History.
I have used Linux for a long time ( first was a partition on
a WIn 3.11 box a long time ago) but Im more a manager of other
people setting up Linux boxes at the moment.

My focus is on  Linux core for networked SMEs. Ambition is
moving SME's to OSS but with a focus on cost reduction and
stability.

Im also very interested in the use of OSS to reduce the Australian
ICT trade deficit and our company has had some success with Linux
products in the government arena.

Mike

Michael Hockey                  	Miju Systems http://www.miju.com.au/
Phone: +61 0409 835 041          	PO Box 176, Corinda Q 4075, Australia
Email: michael.hockey at miju.com.au       ABN 48 065 548 496
                     			Fax:   +61 7 3278 2343