[Linux-aus] Re: [LACTTE] Constitution Version 6 - Last one!

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Thu Jan 8 12:24:02 UTC 2004

We have not only listened to your criticism, we've responded to it -
just about all committee members at some point have (check the archives
- not that you EVER WILL). Not only that - but many HIGHLY RESPECTED
members of the community also have.

You've made a habit of not reading or understanding peoples replies,
talking crap (that could easily have been corrected if you did ANYTHING
that was suggested - such as read mail archives, read meeting minutes -
or hell, even ASKED in a POLITE and CONSTRUCTIVE manner).

Even when people explicitly pointed out WHERE YOU WERE WRONG and gave
REFERENCES and COUNTER-EXAMPLES you just seemed to want to argue and
have needless stupid debate of insignificant little pointless things.

Dammit - I even sort of STOOD UP for you when a LOT of people wanted you
OFF THE LIST - I said I was nervous about throwing people off it. But
now all you've done is make me wish I hadn't - you just have not grown
up - in fact, I've met 6 year olds with a better sense of logic and
maturity.

so, i end in quoting Jeff,

"Learn to read, listen and be constructive, or disappear, please."

A person who has given you more than your fair share of his time - as
have I. We've listened, taken in and responded to everything you've said
- but you don't want to admit it. So go away, do everybody here a
favour.

Come back when you have learnt to read, be constructive or well,
anything.

Oh, final note - I wouldn't vote for you even if someone had a gun to my
head telling me to.

--
Stewart Smith <stewart at linux.org.au>
Linux Australia Inc