[linux-aus] Re: distributed voting

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Thu Jan 8 11:46:02 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 14:04, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> (There is already a version of LUV's web voting code up on the LA server.
> Pia was hacking on it, so that LA could use it in the future. I believe it
> has been mentioned on this list, too.)

Yeap - and what's even better is that it can be easily integrated with
our membership database. There's several other 'voting' type things that
may be useful, so the arguments for having a universal voting system are
getting better - it's an opportunity for people to contribute!

Anybody who's interested - mail me on/off list if you're willing to help
out!
--
Stewart Smith <stewart at linux.org.au>
Linux Australia Inc