[Linux-aus] Nomination

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Wed Jan 7 18:40:02 UTC 2004

Stewart,

> dammit - too many good people nominating for positions - voting is going
> to be *hard*.

No, it will be long. There is not much time and certainly not enough time
for the type of nominations that happened last year. On the other hand,
Thursday is the night that I happen to have managed to get OFF so I very
well may be taking my time and spending it otherwise.

*sigh*

I think the Goddess Aphrodite has a sense of humour after all :(

DSL

--
"Theoden is a kindly old man. Denethor is another sort, proud
 and subtle, a man of far greater lineage and power, though

For this week and the next, consider me as Denethor; if you
wish the Steward's kindness, then make no haste to insult him,
or the lands under his watch.