[Linux-aus] Nomination - Anand Kumria

Bruce Badger bbadger at openskills.com
Wed Jan 7 13:14:52 UTC 2004

I would like to nominate Anand Kumria for a position on the LA
committee.

Anand has a distinguished history with LA, and in my experience has
always been willing to put his energy into making LA better.  I also
apreciate his willingness to openly debate issues, and to flush out the
details.

While I would like to see Anands role increase, I suspect he has other
pressures on his time.  For this reason, I'd like to nominate him as an
ordinary member of the committee.

All the best,
	Bruce
http://www.openskills.com