[Linux-aus] Membership approvals

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Mon Jan 5 11:20:01 UTC 2004

Everybody who as asked for LA membership via our web interface
(that's http://www.linux.org.au/membership/ if you've forgotten)
should now have been granted full membership and received (or shortly
receive) an email confirming this.

If you have any queries - ESPECIALLY if you applied for membership but
haven't received notification, please do not hesitate to email me (or if
it's really urgent, call me on 0438844332).

Those who have asked for membership through the LCA signup should get
their confirmations sometime tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the delay - bugs, 240volt laptop sparks, family visiting and
this whole holiday thing.
--
Stewart Smith <stewart at linux.org.au>
Linux Australia Inc