[Linux-aus] Nomination: Mark Tearle

Mark Tearle mtearle at tearle.com
Sun Jan 4 14:22:01 UTC 2004

Hi all

I'd like to nominate for the position of Treasurer.

* Treasurer and Organiser of linux.conf.au 2003  (this is useful as I've
experienced the other side of the coin dealing with the LA treasurer)
* Have served on many other committees in various roles (including
Treasurer, President, VP, OCM, Publicity, Social Secretary)
* I'm enthusiastic about what I can bring to LA; and have ideas on how
to improve the financial operations of LA

Mark

--
Mark Tearle - mark at tearle.com *
* Perth IV 2004 - http://www.piv.aicsa.org.au/ *