[Linux-aus] Nomination

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Thu Jan 1 11:54:01 UTC 2004

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 12:20:56AM +1100, greebo at mydomain.com wrote:
> I'd like to self-nominate for President of Linux Australia. This is
> constitutionally ok (as one member can nominate any member) and I think it
> is a good precedent to set. Self-nominations will still have to be
> seconded of course (anyone? :)

I think I'm a member, although I'm not sure I've gone through the manual
step yet. If I am a member, I'm possibly number 9, and I applied on
the 22nd.

Since no one else seems to have yet, I second Pia's nomination, and would
like to commend her and the rest of the LA exec on doing a great job keeping
their momentum throughout the year. Well done, guys!

(PGP signed, although I don't think that LA actually asked for a public
key when I applied for membership...)

Cheers,
aj

               Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we can.