[Linux-aus] Connecting Up

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu Feb 26 00:02:02 UTC 2004

Anyone attending or presenting at the "Connecting Up" conference coming
up in Adelaide?

 From the website:

Our Vision for this conference is: To inspire, learn and generate
greater knowledge of ICT between communities, projects and businesses
in South Australia and around the nation to ensure we help bridge the
`digital divide' together.

The "Connecting UP" Conference Themes will be:

* Connecting Individuals to Build Communities.
* Connecting Communities to Build Knowledge including Rural,
Indigenous and Disadvantaged groups.
* Connecting Communities to Resources. e.g. Funding, Government,
Business, Education etc.
* Technology through Connecting Computers, Software Networks,
Internet, Broadband, Wireless, SMS, Open Source etc.

http://www.communit.info/cgi-bin/wf.pl?pid=&mode=cd&file=../html/documents//08_Connecting%20Up%20Conference
(wrappy url)

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
www.decisions-and-designs.com.au/jacqueline

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project (www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.computerangels.org.au)