[Linux-aus] RE: Volari Linux driver suggestions

顏哲淵 (Jer Yuan Yan) jeryuan_yan at xgitech.com
Fri Feb 20 15:34:02 UTC 2004

Hi,

Thank you for your information.
To sponsor a university is quite interesting tome.
Do you have any contact in ANU for me?
I would like to know more about this project.

There is a chance to open all the source code of our Linux driver. However this is still debating internally. Currently, we already open our 2d source code and keep 3D part binary. However we may open all of the source code to a company or organization that sign NDA with us.

We don't have enough marketing presentation in Australia by now but we will keep invest in this market.
I will transfer your proposal to our sales director for a discount Volari card but this will need a proposal to convince her. Would you precisely describe what will the user do if we offer discount for them?

Cheers,

Jeryuan