[Linux-aus] (no subject)

Kim Jones iheartyahweh at christian.net
Wed Feb 18 00:53:02 UTC 2004

This is a very important alert for all Christian parents! Please pass this
on.

My name is Kim Jones, and I am a member of The Concerned Christians Cult
Awareness Alliance.  I would like to say here and now that we are not a
bunch of fussy old hens that think every new heavy metal act is a tool of
Satan. We focus exclusively on organized and deliberate plots to turn our
children against their Heavenly Father.

In the mid-nineties we became aware of a group called The Order of the
Hidden Path (OHP). At the time this group was headquartered in suburban
Philadelphia. The stated aim of this group is to “aid seekers in their
quest for esoteric knowledge.” This translates into "help teenagers learn
about and convert to Wicca, Satanism, and other Neo-Pagan religions." The
founder and leader of this Cult, know only as R.E.P. (a.k.a. agent156), is
a professed follower of Aleister Crowley!

This group is known to have actively sought out young Christians to
undermine their Faith. They advocate drug use, orgiastic/homosexual
activity, body piercing, scarification, branding and other perversions
associated with the hardcore “Goth” lifestyle that their senior membership
is obsessed with.

They seemed to have disappeared after riot in Devon, PA, witch was rumored
to have been started by one of its members. But this evening one of the
members of our group (Dr. Hienlen) found a reference to the OHP on a newly
created web sight (http://3ameternal.topcities.com/). This page appears to
have been created by the founder of the OHP to promote an inter-net radio
show that will begin broadcasting thursdays at midnight CST. On this page
he brags about his successes, “now you can’t throw a rock without hitting a
neo-pagan”.  And compares his founding of the OHP with Lucifer’s rebellion
against God. Most importantly this page states “all dormant agents are to
report to the Grand Counsel immediately.”

This is truly disturbing, the membership of this group has had years to
regroup and build resources. At the time they went dormant they where known
to have skilled computer experts, authors, musicians, and graphic artists
on their “Grand Counsel.” They planed to use these talented individuals to
start a national media campaign to seduce God-fearing youth into following
the path of Satan.

Please, I urge you, discuss the dangers of this group and others like them
with your children. Make sure they understand that these people use all
manner of tricks to hide their true intentions. In person they seem like
harmless bohemians. They specifically seek out attractive artists and
intellectuals to be trained as recruiters.

The following is from a letter I received just after the Devon incident:

“My daughter had always been different, she like to paint and write
poetry, she always kept to her self and never had many friends. So I was
very excited when she brought home two other teenagers for diner one night.
They seemed a little odd, but they where very smart and so polite. One
discussed the reformation and other Christian subjects with my husband for
hours. He had the letters OHP on his notebook. I asked what it meant. He
said it had something to do with a poetry group.

Later that year, just after she turned 18, my daughter disappeared. I
found some emails she had printed in her bedroom. They told me what the OHP
was really about!

She finally called me a year later from France. She told me in a very
proud voice that she had be come a prostitute and was using heroin.”

Do not underestimate this threat! Discuss this cult with your children.
And forward this email to every Christian parent you know.