[Linux-aus] Media Contact and FOSS education

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Fri Feb 13 13:51:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 13:11, Arjen Lentz wrote:
> I think it should be a general "rule" that anyone whose name/face shows
> up as spokesperson for Linux Australia in this context should stay out
> of the limelight personally. Just to be sure.

One solution to this is have the media group prepare things, and the
ctte sign them. so all media stuff comes from ctte. Sure, maybe the
media group won't get the most direct recognition for things - but it
does avoid these problems, and we will thank them profoundly, and often.

this is how some stuff for lca has worked, and how a lot of things
happen elsewhere.

thoughts?
--
Stewart Smith (stewart at linux.org.au)