[Linux-aus] Seeking Technical Editor

Brendon Chase brendon.chase at zdnet.com.au
Tue Feb 10 13:32:04 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,
I thought this full-time job as Technical Editor for ZDNet’s Builder channel
and print magazine might be of interest to the LA list.  I’m currently
exploring a few options for this position but I would primarily like to work
with a developer or someone with a development background rather than a
straight journo.   If you would like to apply for the job don’t hesitate to
contact me at Brendon.chase at zdnet.com.au.  The ad that I’m putting out
amongst the developer community is below.

Kind regards
Brendon
-------
Are you a developer on the cutting edge with a flair for communication?

Builder AU, Australia's community of software developers wants you! We're
looking for a code-savvy editor to be part of our team--writing and editing
articles for both the online and print editions of Builder. Previous
experience in journalism is an advantage. Most importantly, the successful
applicant will need to have a balanced, nonpartisan view of the IT industry
and be able cut through the hype. If you think you've got what it takes,
contact us at builder at zdnet.com.au.

http://www.seek.com.au/showjob.asp?jobid=3295798