[Linux-aus] Where to send feedback about LCA2004?

Mark Tearle mtearle at tearle.com
Tue Feb 3 20:24:02 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 20:46, Dan Shearer wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 02:33:33PM +0200, linux-aus at amos.mailshell.com wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have some feedback about LCA2004 and how I think it could be made even
> > better next time. Does anyone know where should I send it?
> > Looking through the web site, I didn't see any address which seem
> > approperiate for such input.
>
> lca2005 at linuxsa.org.au. Send 'em rolling in.
>
> We're going through this alias while preparing docs for the '05 team.
> Among other things we are working on a public document on running an LCA
> that may be applicable to other events too.

Hi Dan

Are you going let other ghosts of LCA's past get involved?  As we keep
moving the conf from city to city; some things that were problems in
Perth weren't a problem in Adelaide at all?

Mark
--
Mark Tearle - treasurer at linux.org.au - fax: +61 2 8211 5211

Linux Australia Inc. - ABN 56 987 117 479
GPO Box 4788,  Sydney NSW 2001, Australia