[Linux-aus] Election code testing time!

Bruce Badger bbadger at openskills.com
Thu Dec 9 08:40:01 UTC 2004

I nominated myself for the test election and got two emails.  The first
one was to confirm I had nominated someone (me), and the second to tell
me I had been nominated (by me).  All makes sense.

The latter email looked like this.  Note that there is *no link* at the
bottom.

~~~~~

bbadger at openskills.com has nominated you for a position.

Election: Test Election
Position: Test Position
Once you have enough nominations, you can accept the nomination
and become a candidate.

Click the following link below to continue the process:

~~~~~~

All the best,
	Bruce

http://www.openskills.com