[Linux-aus] Richard Stallman - bed

Bruce Badger bbadger at openskills.com
Fri Aug 27 10:13:02 UTC 2004

Richard Stallman will be visiting Sydney for a week or three at the
beginning of October this year.  The initiating event is the Builder
conference: http://www.builderconference.com.au/

I have been trying to line up a speaking engagements for him with the
ACS while he is here (possibly taking him around the country), but this
is taking some time to work out.

Anyway, during the exchanges, RMS asked me if:

o There were any venues where he could speak while in Sydney.  He had in
mind Universities.  Does anyone on the list have any thoughts or
suggestions about possible venues for an RMS talk?

o Would anyone have a spare bed for the duration of his stay?  It seems
that RMS prefers to avoid hotels.

If you have any input on either of these, please let me know.

Thanks,
	Bruce
http://www.openskills.com