[Linux-aus] anyone got corel draw?

Ryan Verner xfesty at computeraddictions.com.au
Sun Aug 1 15:03:01 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 15:41, Ryan Verner wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 14:05, Jason King wrote:
> > the DVD and CD ISOs are finished , we just need cover art for them done now.
> > We were going to use last year's artwork and just change a few words and the
> > odd picture, unfortunately all of the files are in corel draw format , and
> > there doesn't seem to be any OSS programs that can read these files.

Actually, shoot me the files anyway.  I had some ideas for the design of
the LCA2004 stuff, but had the impression this was already done.

Give me an idea of what you want on it; simplistic designs can be
incredibly effective, and would only probably take me a hour or so.

Is this the design for the cover, or printing on the CD/DVD itself?

Talk to me offlist