[Linux-aus] anyone got corel draw?

Jason King pizza at netspace.net.au
Sun Aug 1 13:06:02 UTC 2004

the DVD and CD ISOs are finished , we just need cover art for them done now.
We were going to use last year's artwork and just change a few words and the
odd picture, unfortunately all of the files are in corel draw format , and
there doesn't seem to be any OSS programs that can read these files.

So is there anyone who has corel draw, and knows how to use it, that can help
with changing a few graphics files?
--
I had a guaranteed military sale with ed 209, renovation program,
spare parts for 25 years. Who cares if it worked or not?

Dick Jones , Robocop.