[Linux-aus] Re: [SLUG] [Fwd: LINUX Consultants needed.]

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Mon Apr 5 12:30:01 UTC 2004

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 07:50, Howard Lowndes wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 20:22, Pia Smith wrote:
>> Please see below :) looks good.

> You reckon?  It sounds more like a kite fly to me.

>> Kind regards
>> Ellis Seder
>> Sales Director

This is the *sales* director of the headhunting company, not the final
customer. Expect shrieks and bubbly effusion rather than hard data
because he's a *sales* person.

The final customer appears to be the local consulting arm of "a large
multinational" interested in growing from 4 to 15 people relatively
quickly.

I'd be interested myself but for two things: I'd find relocation to
Sydney very hard, and I've been offered near as good a rate doing stuff
which appears to dead-center what I want to do, locally and with more
free time.

Cheers; Leon

http://plug.linux.org.au/       Vice President, Perth Linux User Group
http://slpwa.asn.au/            Committee Member, Linux Professionals WA