[Linux-aus] LCA2006 - has any state staked a claim?

Chris Debenham Chris.Debenham at Sun.Com
Wed Sep 17 14:43:02 UTC 2003

I for one would like to put forward Ourimbah as a great location.
We are only an hour north of Sydney and have a pub that can fit up to 40
people (50 if they are willing to stand) and there are a few rooms
upstairs even.

Anyone want to second my nomination :-)

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 02:43:43PM +0930, David Lloyd wrote in a legally binding way:
> Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:43:43 +0930
> From: David Lloyd <dlloyd at microbits.com.au>
> To: Jonathan Oxer <jon at ivt.com.au>
> Cc: Linux Australia <linux-aus at linux.org.au>
> Subject: Re: [Linux-aus] LCA2006 - has any state staked a claim?
>

> Jon,
>

> As far as I know, Canberra is not a definitie for 2005. That decision will
> be made in 2004...
>

> DSL

Is A Shell-Less Turtle Homeless Or Just Naked?