[Linux-aus] [gordon at customtech.com.au: MEDIA ALERT: Winners of the Australian Open Source Awards Announced]

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Thu Sep 4 21:35:01 UTC 2003

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 11:17:45PM +1000, Pia Smith wrote:
> Congratulations Kim!!

Thanks Pia.. Thanks to all who are part of  LinMagAu..

ie: the contributors, the spammers, the supporters, the flamers :)
they are the folks who make the mag.. I just munge it all up.. :)

You can see most of their names in the footer of each edition,,
front page.. (lord help me if I left someone out now ) :)

> This is excellent news and you well deserve it :)

They all do :)

> Keep up the good work!

Will do.. next month will be better than ever..
(gotta love that optimism..) this time of every month..
We are scratching for content.. and I am getting ulcers about not
being able to make it good enough..
but some how it always comes through..

however.. if you are reading this and think you should.. then DO :)
Submit via the site.. link on the left.. or email me direct with
random suggestions for what LinMagAu should do, who we should chase
for stories.. or just get on your own soapbox and rave :)

Kimberly Shelt
--
http://www.linmagau.org