[LACTTE] Re: [Linux-aus] Meeting Minutes, Committee Activities, Constitution?

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Wed Oct 29 09:12:58 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 08:20, David Lloyd wrote:
> I've been reading "Applied Cryptography" and some of the methods for
> secure, secret online voting. It's quite complex.

If there is a requirement for a secret ballot (which I don't think there
is, and we could make it pretty-good without resorting to real crypto
methods) but a slight variation (mostly in purpose) of Chaum's eCash
stuff would probably work quite nicely. think eCash=voting token.
--
Stewart Smith (stewart at linux.org.au)
Vice President, Linux Australia