[Linux-aus] Linux in India

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Thu Oct 16 08:35:01 UTC 2003

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 09:59:28AM +1000, Michael Still wrote:

> Cool. Thanks for that Kim.

np :)

> Does anyone know of a good "spam me with calls for papers" mailling list to be on?

I have bounced this message / question into yet another list I am on..
sort of inhouse friends thing,
but a few of the speakers past/present/future lca :) aka all geeks :)

They will either let me or you know if they know :)

On the mag..
I guess I could run some kind of db thingo.. where we can pump all the "known"
relevant conference urls, sorted by month , then it would just be a case of
watching out a few months/whatever prior ?

I will see what I can comeup with :)

I could include it in the monthly mailout that tells folks about what
is happening in the mag that month, sort of a reminder $conf is in 2months ?

Kimberly Shelt
--
http://www.linmagau.org