[Linux-aus] Friend looking for contacts in the OpenH323 project

godel godel at i12.com
Wed Oct 8 04:24:04 UTC 2003

Peter

Thanks for this. Chris was simply passing on my request for contacts
because I needed an intro to a member of the OpenH323 development team
for work reasons. I knew that OpenH323 had strong Australian connections
and because both Chris and Con Zymaris (who I also contacted) are Oz
based I presumed upon their friendship in the hope that I could get a
quick view of who best to contact.

As it happens, Craig and I have now made contact so my laziness paid off
:-)

Mick