[Linux-aus] SCO irrationality

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Thu May 29 14:33:02 UTC 2003

<quote who="Ryan Verner">

> SCO's continuing stupid, stupid moves are *only* going to result in people
> walking away from them; it seems to me their entire motivation behind this
> /is/ to be bought out.

It is frustrating to see them royally barfing up their own story all the
time, when I would far prefer to see us showing them up for the miserable
twats they are. Why must they do such an excellent job of it, denying us our
rightful satisfaction? :-)

I must admit that I'm having a hard time mustering an intelligent response
to the situation any more. It is just so hilariously deplorable.

Must refocus. ;-)

- Jeff

   "Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared, be in doubt, but don't
         be gagged. The time of trial is always." - John J. Chapman