[Linux-aus] SCO claims turn to dust, blow away.

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed May 28 23:29:01 UTC 2003

<quote who="bob">

> Novell Claims Ownership of UNIX System V
>
> http://www.novell.com/news/press/archive/2003/05/pr03033.html
>
> "SCO continues to say that it owns the UNIX System V patents, yet it must
> know that it does not. A simple review of U.S. Patent Office records
> reveals that Novell owns those patents."

And SCO's response:

  http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030528/law059_1.html

Bruce Perens saying nice things about Novell:

  http://www.perens.com/Articles/SCO/BigLie.html

I'm glad no one has been silly enough to send out a press release so far. :)

- Jeff

   "Consensus is whatever the developers remember or agree with." - Paul
                            Vixie, Open Sources