[Linux-aus] Linux User Groups List on linux.org.au

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Fri May 23 20:41:02 UTC 2003

<quote who="Stewart Smith">

> On Friday, May 23, 2003, at 06:17  PM, Kimberly Shelt wrote:
>
> >I would be very happy if you would copy me a list of al the actual ones
> >like "live" you get to respond.. for when we start tothink about
> >distribution.. that way may save Kim lots of work :)
>
> I plan to have a pretty simple data file, or SQL table so i can probably
> grab out the list of emails pretty easily, and there shouldn't be a
> problem handing this over to you (esp considering you could just grab it
> of the website anyway).

It might be interesting to note which organisations replied quickly,
provided more information, etc., so that the search for ready and willing
contributors / volunteers for LA (or even linmagau) stuff can be...
"prioritised". ;-)

- Jeff

   I don't know whose brain child it was, but it was quite an ugly child.