[Linux-aus] SCO position, rationale and AUUG

Luigi Cantoni lui at fgcint.com
Fri May 23 12:39:02 UTC 2003

This certainly has been a great history lession.

I agree with Enno just a general statement of support and that people
(organisations) should have nothing to fear.

Maybe something like because it is open and all code can be seen then
anyone can easily point to the exact piece and say it is mine. Until
that is done and proven there is no problem.

I assume that no one has actually said these 100's of lines of code
right here are the ones copied from what xxx had.

Luigi Cantoni

Luigi Cantoni <lui at fgcint.com>