[Linux-aus] Grant Application #2

David Lloyd dlloyd at microbits.com.au
Fri May 16 08:05:01 UTC 2003

Pia,

> 	- $200 per month only (click-through incentive encourages Linux
> Australia banners all over the place :) so we're not as keen on this)
>
> If anyone disagrees with this then please post within the next two
> weeks, or we will assume it is accepted by the membership, and go
> ahead. Positive comments are welcome too :)

How about:

 $200 per month with a [half-yearly | yearly | some time period] review

..that is to say I think we should either :

 1) set an explicit date at which the sponsorship stops
    - I don't like that idea

 2) set a date or time period to review the sponsorship

Perhaps we could ask Kim to provide us with a summary of how
she's used the sponsorship in a year's time?

We probably should ask all those we sponsor to provide some type of
summary of how they've used the sponsorship so that we can explain to
our members and the public what we're doing and supporting.

DSL
--
Microbits Linux Technician