[Linux-aus] SCO suspends it's Linux distribution

Jon maddog Hall maddog at li.org
Thu May 15 20:58:02 UTC 2003

dlloyd at microbits.com.au said:
> I'm not so sure about that...and it's not entirely true that there are
> no large companies playing with any of the BSD's either. I'm sure that
> IBM does for example.

Even if IBM is "playing with any of the BSD's", they have not stated that BSD
is part of their strategic future the same way they have with Linux.  If they
had, then SCO would be going after BSD the same way.

md
--
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux(R) International

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.