[Linux-aus] SCO suspends it's Linux distribution

Jon maddog Hall maddog at li.org
Thu May 15 14:35:01 UTC 2003

dlloyd at microbits.com.au said:
>> I muse that it's strange all this fuss is happening over Linux and I
>> never heard any complaints about any of the BSDs... but I may just be
>> uninformed. :)

>> The BSD war happened years ago.....

No, this is not the reason that this is only happening to Linux.  The
real reason is that there are no large companies with deep pockets interested
in BSD.  If there were, SCO would be suing them too.

md

--
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux(R) International

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.