[Linux-aus] Linux Australia in the news

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Thu May 15 13:48:02 UTC 2003

<quote who="Stewart Smith">

> I suspected as such, and don't have much of a problem with it in this
> case. I'm just stoked that we got press for a $240 grant. On this scale,
> could you imaging what would happen if we gave away some *serious* money?

I would have no problems being in the paper again for a larger grant. ;-)

(Report on what I've been doing with the hardware coming in this month's
linmagau!)

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

    "I'm taking no part in your merry 5-way clusterfuck - sort that mess
                 out between yourselves." - Alexander Viro