[Linux-aus] OpenSource in SA Government Bill

Geoffrey D. Bennett g at netcraft.com.au
Fri May 2 13:41:02 UTC 2003

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 01:22:40PM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> have to be considerably more subtle, especially if we can subtext the
> discussion of each point with its advantages. Is there such a thing as
> a comment field for legislation, or do we have to rely on people
> looking up Hansard or the like?
>
> Who do we send things like this to? I've CC'ed a copy to Ian's official
> Democrat email address, if either he or anyone here knows of a better
> palce to send suggestions, please squeak up! (-:

If you CC your comments to Andy.Johnstone at parliament.sa.gov.au as
well, I'm sure he'd be interested -- it was him who originally
contacted me with the draft bill and speech.

Geoffrey D. Bennett, RHCE, RHCX               geoffrey at netcraft.com.au
Senior Systems Engineer           http://www.netcraft.com.au/geoffrey/
NetCraft Australia Pty Ltd           http://www.netcraft.com.au/linux/