[Linux-aus] Sydney Linux Users Group: 2003/2004 Committee

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Sun Mar 30 10:06:01 UTC 2003

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 02:23:31AM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> [ I'm always keen to hear how other LUGs are going, so if there is LUG news
> of general interest (it seems the lug list is for inter-LUG discussion), it
> would be cool to see more of it here! :-)o

Funny you should say that Jeff..  this month in the mag we will be
starting a regular feature spotlighting a LUG somewhere in .au:)
Was a suggestion given to us at the LCA2003 I think :)
Just to give readers some idea of what is in their areas or what others
are doing :)

Obviously, close to home we are doing the PLUG this month, and I already
wrote to Craig to see if we could do SLUG next ?

I tried a Tassie LUG but never heard back :(..

And I would be very interested in catching up with the guy who posted
about the new townsville LUG but again I didn't hear back :(

If there are other LUGs out there that want to jump in, please let me know
Via reply email or come to the site and hit the Submit News link :)

Local content -- Local people and all that :)
Kim
--
http:://www.linmagau.org