[Linux-aus] Spam Happens

Gary Allpike spice at spice.net.au
Wed Mar 12 12:39:01 UTC 2003

Bret,

For Gods sake man, get over it - SPAM DOES HAPPEN!!

Spamassasin *is* running on the linux.org.au system - some slips
through.

Is it really worth wasting all this time, effort and brain power over
something that is as easy to get rid of as hitting the delete key?

The problem with closing the list is it creates an administrative load
for someone to monitor all posts to the list to ensure that relevant
posts DO get through.

The other alternative is to remove yourself from the list entirely -
perhaps this is the best option?

regards

Gary Allpike